Saturday, March 12, 2011

Play date with a New Friend

Monday, March 1, 2011:

   Lana and I are so excited about making so many new friends in Colorado and having play dates.  Today we went to play with Dillon.  His Dad worked with Alex in Houston and moved up to Colorado last year.  Lana and Dillon are very close in age so they played really well together.  Lana loved playing outside!  I think we will have to find some outdoor toys for Lana very soon.  She could have stayed in the sand box all day.  Look at all the fun she had playing in the car and on the slide.

Beep, beep!
Steering the ship.
Weee!
Love the sandbox.
Using the big rake.
Push

   Later that afternoon Lana and I went to explore the north side of South Valley Park.  Lana was my tour guide and led the way with the map, she enjoys being the leader.

We saw horses.
I'm following you trail guide.
Beautiful red rocks.
Off she goes, map in hand.
Cheese!

    That evening Lana ate like a champ!  She sure loves spaghetti.  I love how she gets all messy and tries to clean herself and and table.

Yum!
Getting every last drop.
Clean up, clean up!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment