Thursday, February 17, 2011

Temporary Living Days 10 - 11

Tuesday and Wednesday
February 15 - 16, 2011:

   Not too much to report about Tuesday.  This is the one day during the week that there isn't a storytime at Highlands Ranch Libary.  That morning I took Lana on a stroller ride on the rode by our hotel.  It was a nice day and we enjoyed being outside.  Later that afternoon we ran to Walmart to pick up some after Valentine's Day deals.  I tried to get Lana a stuffed animal, but she just hugged it and but it back on the shelf.  Okay by me.  When we went to Dollar Tree Lana picked up two Tweety Bird magic towels, so I said she could get those for Valentine's Day.  Lastly we ran to the mall so I could try on some polarized sunglasses and then we went by the pet store so Lana could say hi to all the puppies, bunnies, birds, and fish.  Oh, how she loves animals, it's really cute to watch.  No pictures taken today, so we'll move on to our more picture filled Wednesday.
   Wednesday morning we headed to the library for storytime.  I kept Lana in my lap for the first half.  She only stayed because I let her look at her own books while the story was being read, I'd really like to change that, but at least she was quiet and still.  She enjoyed the bean bag song and put it on all the places the song asked.  About half way through Lana ventured away from me and right to the front.  Check out this silly girl doing the Itsy Bitsy Spider.











   After Lana's nap we went hiking together at Deer Creek Canyon Park.  There was still some snow on the walkways and it was all gravel, so the stroller was a no go, but we enjoyed walking around.  I had to pick Lana up and carry her over the snowy parts, we didn't wear our snow boots since it was 62 and sunny.  Here's Lana in our beautiful surroundings.


I could see downtown Denver in the distance


Saying cheese, not looking at the camera
Lockheed Martin Deer Creek Facility

















   
 
   Alex doesn't work at this Lockheed Martin location, but it just looks amazing, you will have to zoom in.

No comments:

Post a Comment