Thursday, February 10, 2011

Temporary Living Days 3 - 4

Days 3 and 4
February 8-9, 2011:

   These two days it was really cold outside.  We woke up to 3 degrees on Tuesday and it only got up to 10 degrees.  That night it got into the negative digits and when we went to breakfast the next morning it felt like -15 degrees brrrr.  We decided to spend these days inside watching TV, playing games, and reading books.

Lana saying, "Cheese"
Getting out all her books



 







  
   The next day Impala must have been feeling cold look at him all cuddled up in the runner on our bed.  At one point he even had his head tucked under, but he looked up at me before I could snap a picture.


    That afternoon while Lana was napping I decided to work on my blog.  After about an hour I thought I heard some noises on the baby monitor, but I wasn't sure if she was up, or just making noises.  I kept working for another 10 minutes and then I went to check on her.  This is what I found.










  
   Lana got her Goodnight Moon book out from her book basket and read it in the dark.  On the right she is pointing to the bowl full of mush.  It is so cute to hear her read the book to herself, she points to the pictures like Mommy and she can say, moon, house, mouse, mittens, socks, brush, mush, and when she sees the old lady she puts her finger up to her lips and says, "shhhh."  I love it!

    That evening Lana and I picked Daddy up from work and we all ran to Albertson's.  When we got back we went to the lobby for soup and crackers, yum.  Back in our room I made Lana some vegetables and she got all this energy.  Being stuck indoors for two days I think someone was getting cabin fever so we had to make our own play area in the living room.  Look at all the fun Lana was having.

 

     Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment